Halo Extends the Value of Your Current Loyalty Investments
Halo Loyalty understands that being able to leverage your existing loyalty infrastructure is important. That’s why Halo Loyalty offers tools for system integration that enable customers to deploy Halo solutions on legacy infrastructures to preserve technology investments and maximize the value of existing systems.
I recently penned two blog posts that introduced two of our three categories of offerings – loyalty strategy and guidance services and our loyalty product solution set. In this post, we’ll round out the series about the Halo Loyalty toolkit by exploring our system integration expertise.
We understand that being able to leverage your existing loyalty infrastructure is important. That’s why Halo Loyalty offers tools for system integration that enable customers to deploy Halo solutions on legacy infrastructures to preserve technology investments and maximize the value of existing systems.
Halo integrates with all existing transactional systems – including gaming, hotel, dining, retail, spa, fitness and entertainment point of sale – using third-party certified gateways. By implementing cutting-edge Halo solutions on your existing infrastructure, there is no need for a high-cost rip-and-replace scenario or being limited to a single management system. We extend the life of your existing technology investments.
Halo system interface and integration technologies:
- Provide third-party systems with a simple, point-to-point API solution to communicate with Halo Core.
- Add secure patron portals to your existing websites, providing access to loyalty data, offers and the patron profiles.
- Enable companies with information-bus platform investments, such as TIBCO, MULE, BizTalk to integrate through Halo Mesh.
- Allow you to launch Halo in the cloud for rapid deployment opportunities and reduced infrastructure costs.
The Halo system interface solutions include the following tools:
- Halo Web: Add secure patron loyalty program portals to your existing web properties.
- Halo Mesh: Enables information bus platforms such as TIBCO and MULE to directly integrate with Halo Core.
- HAS2S Gateway: The primary integration point for ACSC systems without the Bally Universal Gateway (for use with casino loyalty solutions).
- Halo Open Gateway: Provides a simplified API for third-party access to patron information and transactional data.
- Halo CRMx Gateway: Allows Halo to issue awards in response to triggered promotions or redeemed offers (for use with casino loyalty solutions).
- Halo Cloud: Enables deployment of Halo in a cloud-based environment such as Microsoft Azure or Amazon EC2.
What makes our entire toolkit unique in the industry? Our tailored solutions allow you to employ all of our offerings – or just a few – and we’ll work with you to craft the mix that best suits your business’ loyalty goals. Halo Loyalty is your “always-on” partner for excellence in implementing, managing and optimizing your loyalty program. If you’d like to learn more about how our solutions can add value to your loyalty efforts, please give us a call or fill out our contact sheet.